The Painter in Me

07092010

It was the night of Usher's concert in the Philippines... I wonder what all the fuss is about? I have two tickets here and my relatives are going tonight. I guess am not going this time. I feel like I couldn't party anymore hehehehe...Let's call it uneventful. I'll just leave it for the younger generation and all their pent up energy.

Going to an exhibit opening tonight and later to work... Alas! I broke a cardinal rule not to show the pictures but I can't just let it be for the opening night... I was itching to post the pics last night and early this morning but I guess this hour would just be on time. Am excited about seeing the opening at Finale Art File. They were setting up when I caught a long glimpse and I have some pictures to show to boot. I get to talk with fellow up friends and hang out again... It was a long break for me from work and just about a good time of the year... to watch a great exhibit. Just reminiscing about the works. It takes a different breed of artists to pull a megawatt show! Let's just see if it sticks.





Amiel Gerald A. Roldan™
Mandaluyong City, Philippines

*** visit me at
http://www.facebook.com/miel.roldan

at my blogs:

www.amielroldan.wordpress.com
www.amielroldan.blogspot.com
www.fineartamerica.com/profiles/a-g-roldan.html
www.myspace.com/amiel_roldan
www.amiel_roldan.multiply.com
www.face-pic.com/amiel_roldan

please comment and tag if you like my compilations.

amiel_roldan@yahoo.com
amiel.roldan@gmail.com



P.S. A friend posted this disclosure. I am willing to try it out.

Warning: Any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or... the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control the contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Comments

Popular Posts