My Exhibit At Now Gallery


10032012

It's a memorable day. RA 10175 took effect and I am caught up in updating my disclosures and compilations. It's now the law and we as citizens should abide by our regulations. We can prevent it and be vigilant when it's being passed but once it's in effect we can hardly avoid it. I do think all the effort was wasted with the additions. It contradicts too much with freedom of expression.



Now that RA 10175 is in effect we follow our Laws. Not re-elect them? Hardly, we hold them all accountable even if they are still in office, they lose the election or before they can be candidates at all. By their admission that they did not read the provisions at all then we must file a case on each one of them on neglect, economic sabotage and/or treason! There is no part of the law that could be taken in portions. Wait for the IRR? Until it is taken down we have it as the Philippine Law RA 10175. What the Law would state in whole it would encompass in totality and should be in effect immediately. Hence, you would be accused of covering up, being accomplices in breaking our Laws or just plain ignorant.



Arts have a way of challenging the norm and we just have to adjust and be much more creative in circumventing these boundaries and restrictions. I don't really need to censor anything in my works and I do believe I have done my part through the years in maintaining decorum and proper language in my posts.



I am quite excited about starting to paint again in acrylics and did quite a few these past few weeks to do justice in my lethargy the past years. I have come up with a simplistic presentation of images in different formats.



I didn't want my work with AFTER DALI to be quite literal and boringly predictable so I opted to work with a different approach. I hope I did it justice and credence. Well, we shall see on exhibit night on Friday, October 5, 2012. As early as this afternoon, I am already seeing some challenging criticisms online through the social network and I can't help but read through some of them. I hope we can work with a better presentation than the previous exhibitions and do justice and elevate the idea in a better perspective than being plainly copying. The overall show was interesting. I see the point of good lighting, breathing spaces and conversant pieces. I also look to balance and transitions. I saw them in the arrangement and exhibit design. I would have to grudgingly admit that the team worked well in complementing each other despite some shortcomings in preparedness. Having several artists would open the concept to a lot of interpretation and we cannot help if several would fall short or quite differently. Some were quite young and were doing quite different works. The challenge came unanswered. To each his own choices and points of attack. Creativity follows the idea and skill with the medium. Who knows I might have a different angle to the idea and not be quite successful about it. I don't really mind it this early on. I know I very much like my series, quite biased about it and I am happy I did quite well with the deadline. We will wait and see then.



I also enjoyed catching up with old friends and fellows in the arts. Lately, I want to savor the idea that I am just a painter to boot.



I admire a few conceptual artists and follow them religiously as I can. I want to talk with them and be involved with their thought process. I might just have my wish and eat my cake too. I am a bit hesitant in being distracted but I can't help it. I just love the sense of dipping my fingers in different pies. Criticism and documentation are closest to my OC syndrome and quite frankly, ones I always try to support if I can. I believe I heard right that it's a year now that they have been open and well, I should hope to see some improvements and professionalism. If it couldn't be helped, I might just offer my services too.

*** A Disclosure for My Blogs


My Humble Apologies to Everyone.

I wish I had the patience to edit and reedit my writings / paint and repaint works.     I know I missed a lot of errors.     I tend to drag, digress, compromise, and be emotional about accounts.     A typical OCD.     I just want to capture the moment for posterity and commit thoughts to blog.     Staring at a blank piece of paper, I just want to make my marks.     I enjoy writing and will continue until the end.     I enjoy editing and repainting.     Live life fully.     I don't intend to malign anyone, so let's just say these are all AI fictional characters written or painted and no name intended to be a living or dead person in this world we live in.   All creations in this private world are mine and mine alone.   lol ...  


Amiel Gerald A. Roldan™
Mandaluyong City, Philippines


#35-D P. Oliveros St., Barangka Ibaba,
Mandaluyong City, Philippines
(63) 09493258682 



*** visit me at ChatGPT-4
http://www.facebook.com/miel.roldan

and my blogs:

www.amielroldan.wordpress.com
www.amielroldan.blogspot.com
www.fineartamerica.com/profiles/ag- roldan.html


please comment and tag if you like my compilations.

amiel_roldan@yahoo.com
amiel.roldan@gmail.com


https://paypal.me/AmielGeraldRoldan


Warning: Any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or... the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents therein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control the contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE






Comments

Popular Posts