SOLAR DAYBREAK: Artist of the Week - Amiel Roldan








Summary of the Video ChatGPT-4

The video features Amiel Roldan, an artist who began his career in the early 1980s and studied Studio painting at the University of the Philippines. He discusses his artistic journey, his association with a group of young artists from the university, and his preference for working with lines in an unrepresentational style. The video showcases one of his artworks, "Liberate and Abundance," which is a large 4x7 two-canvas piece that reflects his unique artistic approach.

Highlights:

Introduction to the artist [00:00:17]1
Early career in the 1980s
Education in fine arts
Part of a group of artists
Artistic journey and style [00:00:52]2
Active in exhibitions
Preference for line work
Unrepresentational art
Featured artwork [00:00:56]3
“Liberate and Abundance”
Large format on two canvases
Reflects personal artistic agenda


*** A Disclosure for My Blogs


My Humble Apologies to Everyone.

I wish I had the patience to edit and reedit my writings / paint and repaint works.     I know I missed a lot of errors.     I tend to drag, digress, compromise, and be emotional about accounts.     A typical OCD.     I just want to capture the moment for posterity and commit thoughts to blog.     Staring at a blank piece of paper, I just want to make my marks.     I enjoy writing and will continue until the end.     I enjoy editing and repainting.     Live life fully.     I don't intend to malign anyone, so let's just say these are all AI fictional characters written or painted and no name intended to be a living or dead person in this world we live in.   All creations in this private world are mine and mine alone.   lol ...  


Amiel Gerald A. Roldan™
Mandaluyong City, Philippines


#35-D P. Oliveros St., Barangka Ibaba,
Mandaluyong City, Philippines
(63) 09493258682 



*** visit me at ChatGPT-4
http://www.facebook.com/miel.roldan

and my blogs:

www.amielroldan.wordpress.com
www.amielroldan.blogspot.com
www.fineartamerica.com/profiles/ag- roldan.html


please comment and tag if you like my compilations.

amiel_roldan@yahoo.com
amiel.roldan@gmail.com


https://paypal.me/AmielGeraldRoldan

Comments

Popular Posts