sad day for my free website pages... goodbye geo !

I knew the end day would come for my free website pages...Guys start reviewing the links I nhad put for artist residencies... After the broadcast for almost five years you won't hear from me again about any of the details I had included in my webpages... I hid alot of links for galleries, grants, commissions, search engines, artists, art works and other art details. It would be a sorry sight if they would not be available for you anymore... Chances are lost forever... Choices never made would haunt you in the end.

Recession has even hit the biggest free web pages provider... I hope they don't affect the free email too... We do have to face changes and realities... Changes may not always be for the better but changes will always happen. The increase in social websites, changes in the habits of computer users and recession have affected the longer running free web pages and they are going to charge to update to a paid subscription and keep your files...They are giving notices now to save your files and links to avoid any inconvenience... I hope you guys enjoyed using geo... I know I did... Thanks for the free web pages Y-A-H-O-O-!!!!... When I started using your facilities I knew nothing would be permanent... Economics do play a hand in most companies vision and long plan. They do not want to help indefinitely without any profit... I wondered what would we do if the free email would also go like the dodo ? Amiel Roldan



Amiel Gerald A. Roldan™
Mandaluyong City, Philippines

*** visit me at
www.amiel-roldan.tk
www.amielroldan.tk
www.amielaceremoroldan.tk

at my blogs:

www.amielroldan.wordpress.com
www.amielroldan.blogspot.com
www.fineartamerica.com/profiles/a-g-roldan.html
www.myspace.com/amiel_roldan
www.amiel_roldan.multiply.com
www.face-pic.com/amiel_roldan

please comment and tag if you like my compilations.

amiel_roldan@yahoo.com
amiel.roldan@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts