Regurgitating Daisies

06 22 2009

Who says painters can't write? I always liked writing. I wanted to mature being able to write my thoughts. I wanted to do anything I want to accomplish and be whatever I want to be. I always hoped to improve and commit ideas on paper as I wanted to commit images on canvas. I wanted to paint and I wanted to write in that order.

I believe painters should be able to compile thoughts and concepts through images and writing. We have resources early on to be able to write. It was just a matter of honing and immersing yourself. Learning life's experiences.

I am amazed that there are a lot of young people writing nowadays. There are venues for them to be read and hope it would cultivate a better generation. Refining one's skills and committing one's thoughts are lifelong progression. I wanted it to be a long journey that I could enjoy. While I am at it I wanted to read about it too.



Amiel Gerald A. Roldan™
Mandaluyong City, Philippines

*** visit me at
ChatGPT-4 Amiel Roldan

at my blogs:

www.amielroldan.wordpress.com
www.amielroldan.blogspot.com
www.fineartamerica.com/profiles/a-g-roldan.html

please comment and tag if you like my compilations.

amiel_roldan@yahoo.com
amiel.roldan@gmail.com

please comment and tag if you like my compilations.

amiel_roldan@yahoo.com
amiel.roldan@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts