Reminiscing and Other Thoughts

05112011
Wednesday

I have been looking around the house and couldn't find my passport. Sigh. Well I guess I will eventually find it when I cleaned up my room. I've done a bit of cleaning and some laundry. What I would give for someone to pick things up around the house... Hehehehe. Marriage is a complicated thing. Nah! Not yet ready. Maybe not in this lifetime.

I guess it is a time for me to reminiscent and think of my options. I also need to think on reevaluating what I have and what I lost during this time of self-hiatus. I admit I have neglected my works for the past few years. I was too complacent. Never again. I am married of some sorts to whatever I want to accomplish in life.

Nowadays, am eyeing settling down taking care of the house and family but a change happened with a family death and I will have a different priority now. Myself. I want to accomplish a lot and have more to work for now. I want a stable work for the rest of my life and something to show for to boot. I want all the material things hehehehehehe. Good health of course. Am getting a condo, am likely to travel abroad, be promoted, continue a grand career in the arts, maybe my own family and to renovate our house as a studio at Mandaluyong. This is life I guess. writing blogs and thinking grander thoughts. I couldn't ask for more.

I have been walking around thinking life is so routine but am inspired now to pickup the pieces and move on. Taking care of one's health could be taxing. Just take it day by day from now on.

I am excited about my new rubbercut prints, commissions, curatorials and a prospect to have a residency again. Whatever happens I will make them work. I also want to retire of old age not looking back and scrapping for food and cover over my head. Working for a company has enforced that. I have my dreams and I want them to work for me. Maybe dress up to suit myself. Been shabby for the most part. I couldn't live it down that I may neglect health and some comforts. I have bad eyesight so might have corrective surgery soon. Sorry guys that my blog became a listing of sorts. But to commit oneself you have reality to face and be at peace with. It might be that in twenty years I might be facing illness and poor health. Hereditary conditions runs in my family so no time to waste, I guess.

Prayers are always answered and heard. What we accomplish in this life is important too. Family and friends are what inspires us to share and to improve. Create those moments and grab those opportunities but be guided by what is proper and right. We only live once.



Amiel Gerald A. Roldan™
Mandaluyong City, Philippines

*** visit me at
http://www.facebook.com/miel.roldan

at my blogs:

www.amielroldan.wordpress.com
www.amielroldan.blogspot.com
www.fineartamerica.com/profiles/a-g-roldan.html
www.myspace.com/amiel_roldan
www.amiel_roldan.multiply.com
www.face-pic.com/amiel_roldan

please comment and tag if you like my compilations.

amiel_roldan@yahoo.com
amiel.roldan@gmail.com




P.S. A friend posted this disclosure. I am willing to try it out.

Warning: Any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or... the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control the contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE.

Comments

Popular Posts