Lamenting on "Ifs"

11102011

The past few months were a trial. I have been quite busy with going around exhibitions, inventory, painting and promoting my own works around. I guess it is a humbling situation to be bogged down most of the time. I keep a positive outlook and always persevere. I am well rewarded by the patience and sincerity of most people. I enjoy life and I hope to enjoy living it up. I keep life's challenges at an arm's length and the gains in the same light. We are always better on the next attempt and we just go on with it. I have treated it well and no more regrets for me today. I have more choices in life than I could handle and I thrive on these sudden events.



Preparing and being prepared for the unexpected has its advantages. I had prepared all my life and worried a lot but that doesn't make my life complete. It just makes it bearable and convenient. We only have this lifetime to do the things we dream. It just starts this minute and let life lead you a merry chase. As an artist, I have the flexibility of time and attention to detail. I am back to stay and make this count. Prestige and fame have come and gone. Memories leave wanting yet satisfaction always if one has tested one's boundaries always. I hope in this I don't have too many regrets to burden me. I always have thought that seeking out the best people in their own fields and sharing a lifetime and their thoughts bring about a more fruitful and fulfilled life.



In this lifetime we also need to pass on forward all that we can. In having shared the greatest experiences and triumphs, I feel accomplished and content. In helping others especially the young ones about life then a greater plan unfolds. If one could be all then all for the best. If it proves to be another challenge then we take it as such.



I find that as long as I could do a little bit in life, I don't worry about making it count. I fear always that I could not do my best at all times but who does? We only have the approximation of our best. We have ourselves to retrospect and a nagging self is bad company.







*** A Disclosure for My Blogs


My Humble Apologies to Everyone.

I wish I had the patience to edit and reedit my writings / paint and repaint works.     I know I missed a lot of errors.     I tend to drag, digress, compromise, and be emotional about accounts.     A typical OCD.     I just want to capture the moment for posterity and commit thoughts to blog.     Staring at a blank piece of paper, I just want to make my marks.     I enjoy writing and will continue until the end.     I enjoy editing and repainting.     Live life fully.     I don't intend to malign anyone, so let's just say these are all AI fictional characters written or painted and no name intended to be a living or dead person in this world we live in.   All creations in this private world are mine and mine alone.   lol ...  


Amiel Gerald A. Roldan™
Mandaluyong City, Philippines


#35-D P. Oliveros St., Barangka Ibaba,
Mandaluyong City, Philippines
(63) 09493258682 



*** visit me at ChatGPT-4
http://www.facebook.com/miel.roldan

and my blogs:

www.amielroldan.wordpress.com
www.amielroldan.blogspot.com
www.fineartamerica.com/profiles/ag- roldan.html


please comment and tag if you like my compilations.

amiel_roldan@yahoo.com
amiel.roldan@gmail.com


https://paypal.me/AmielGeraldRoldan


Warning: Any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or... the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents therein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control the contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE




Comments

Popular Posts