Disclosures

My Humblest Apologies.



Greetings!



I would like to create this blog for all my writings, poetries and random thoughts.



I wish I had the patience to continue to post, edit and read it my writings. I enjoy writing a lot. I believe that we should continue to improve ourselves for the best. Explore different avenues that we could complement what we like to do. I am proud that I have been able to share my works with other people. I know I missed a lot of spellings. I have quite a long sentence. I don't follow conventional writing. I had hoped I would be much aware of these as I grow into writing. But Alas! I tend to drag and be emotional about accounts. I just want to capture the moment… and when I am done I just don’t have the heart to edit it the same day… I just recently noticed that they are being read and commented upon… My apologies… I have the idea that I would still have time to read it…



I would like to share thoughts and in some accounts, I could be brutal, frank and in others flighty and vague. I apologize that I may cause some sleepless nights to unfortunate people. I believe that we could do justice to great people, accounts, thoughts and good works if we could be able to capture them somehow in an impartial and up to date writeups. I am excited to include photos and actual images and artworks to my compilations. I would just take the time to enjoy the discovery and revelations in this tech application. The blogging world is a source of wonder for me now.. Ha ha ha ha ha… I just wanted a portfolio I could look back and work on… I was hoping that they would be in place still when I read them again.. I keep losing my writings. I think that an hour is lost forever when I accidentally delete one or throw them away with trash… I am sorry that the works are ever in progress still … I have no concept of publishing and save still… The blog is a space to file I could not ignore and not explore … I dreaded emails now because they could be deleted if you fail to log in a few months… Many thanks to those who read patiently through some early works … Again my humblest apologies… I would like to post my blogs about people, places, art, stories, concepts, poems, and quotes. Please feel free to write me back for comments and suggestions. I hope to improve my writings. I wish to give satires, observations, and comments through my works. I wish to help in opening discussions and clarifying issues in the Philippines and wherever art may touch base with…



I dreaded emails now because they could be deleted if you fail to log in a few months...



Be responsible for your actions and meet life head on!



I would like to pave the way for my amateurish short stories, illustrations, comics and video editing in the near future.




08 15 2008... Here is another day. A start of another chapter... I just uploaded pictures on some of my social sites. I am smug about being part of the recent anniversary... I am going around much of Cebu now. I walk and walk a thousand steps. I have that habit of thinking and walking in that order... It saves on gas and money. I am saving some nowadays... I will be going home by the end of the year for a visit or in February for my sister's wedding... People are getting married nowadays... I just noticed it ... Ha ha ha ha ha... I am happy for everyone... I am getting there though ...to the part of being older every day.... sign off...


*** Thank you for your visit here in at Blogger! Kudos!




Amiel Gerald A. Roldan™
Mandaluyong City, Philippines

*** visit me at
ChatGPT Amiel Roldan

at my blogs:

www.amielroldan.wordpress.com
www.amielroldan.blogspot.com
www.fineartamerica.com/profiles/a-g-roldan.html

please comment and tag if you like my compilations.

amiel_roldan@yahoo.com
amiel.roldan@gmail.com



P.S. A friend posted this disclosure. I am willing to try it out.

Warning: Any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or... the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control the contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Comments

Popular Posts