Corruption in the Ranks

July 8, 2000

What do we mean by ‘corruption in the ranks?’

This phrase might be apt for a political or military institution but we could define and apply it in the rank of aesthetic community. Describing a motivational sabotage of character and institutional edifice. A singular act or stages of bombardments aimed at infiltrating and destroying a normally functioning fact.

It could also mean as an aberration on a norm or group. It might be an influence a few have in the decisions that a number of people work on. The ‘corruption’ might take on a number of stages that eventually create a different outcome than planned for - a brew for major disaster. I observed this in our nagging attitude of not listening enough and downplaying parts that we could share with one another. Harmless from the start but eventually a major setback on friendship.

What one might demand of another eventually is demanded from oneself. It’s a common enough knowledge and a time proven one.

This means a break in the general nature of things and not a foreseeable or preplanned sabotage.

I could go on and on and bore the pants off on everybody but this sums it to boot. It’s a boring existence that I hope I would not be trapped in. Go for the worst scenario with a bang!

Eventually I failed the test. So most would agree, but I guess I have an advantage that speaks of trust and bond and a track record that would shame every geeks out there. That’s what I always felt. I always knew I have some sense of sensitivity and that I could count on to be there even in the thickest of squabbles we had yet when patience wore of and tempers fly well it leaves more to be desired off.

I have a number of people who are great company and I would like to spend more interesting debates and “Q” time. They would always be there for me. There is no reason for me to mope around but there will be no reasons for me to crow about, either. I lost a chance and friends yet I will also be always for them. Still I have to be more particular in what I expect from myself. We reflect to others the amount of preparation we give ourselves. Maybe a change of scenery would do me well?




Amiel Gerald A. Roldan™
Mandaluyong City, Philippines

*** visit me at
www.amiel-roldan.tk
www.amielroldan.tk
www.amielaceremoroldan.tk

at my blogs:

www.amielroldan.wordpress.com
www.amielroldan.blogspot.com
www.fineartamerica.com/profiles/a-g-roldan.html
www.myspace.com/amiel_roldan
www.amiel_roldan.multiply.com
www.face-pic.com/amiel_roldan

please comment and tag if you like my compilations.

amiel_roldan@yahoo.com
amiel.roldan@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts