The Crone

January 8, 2000



As you bloom in youth all I could is but hold on,
From a sight that brings spasms of wanting;
In times that make me seem so old and feel my age,
A manipulating crone of bestial needs;
Ever helpless in this emotion that awakens;
To need the moments I could be touched,
by your gaze of promises and caresses of want.
To believe as if you feel the same passions;
But to know that this,
Is but a fleeting and all lying truth.




* * *

Amiel Gerald A. Roldan™
Mandaluyong City, Philippines

*** visit me at
www.amiel-roldan.tk
www.amielroldan.tk
www.amielaceremoroldan.tk

at my blogs:

www.amielroldan.wordpress.com
www.amielroldan.blogspot.com
www.fineartamerica.com/profiles/a-g-roldan.html
www.myspace.com/amiel_roldan
www.amiel_roldan.multiply.com
www.face-pic.com/amiel_roldan

please comment and tag if you like my compilations.

amiel_roldan@yahoo.com
amiel.roldan@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts