The Eruptions

January 8, 2000

In the lightest of gestures
I see so much meaning;
That I could only hold until,
A fiery blast so consumes me;
a shortness of breath to gasp air,
unfocused eyes and throbbing breast;
deep sojourns and tall peaks,
From a mountain and to a grave;
From the highest I loose myself,
To the deep crevasse I hide
And in this darkness that I bring myself into;
I would not overcome alone,
without my arms around you
Sobbing…Crying…
in my racking tremors and weakening eruptions.




* * *
Amiel Gerald A. Roldan
Mandaluyong City, Philippines

amiel_roldan@yahoo.com
amiel.roldan@gmail.com

*** visit me also at
www.amielroldan.tk
www.amiel-roldan.tk
www.amielroldan.wordpress.com
www.amielroldan.blogspot.com
www.fineartamerica.com/profiles/a-g-roldan.html
www.myspace.com/amiel_roldan
www.amiel_roldan.multiply.com

******

Comments

Popular Posts