Scratch

April 21, 2001


Scratch. Scratch. Scratch.
I like the sound of nails scrapping
wood… metal… glass…

To feel my hair on end
To feel the rush of anxiety
To hear the sound of thumping

Of cries and body slamming,
Of murmurs so great.
Tearing lumps of flesh apart

Of scents of dampness and sweat.
The roaring sounds shout in my ears
Adrenaline rushing through my veins,

Excitement and fear
Disappointment and anger
As the mist and haze approach

As weakness sets in
Fighting forms on the mat
Opposing bodies of meat

1… 2… 3… 4… the count goes on
as one struggles a clear winner !
of dogs in mortal feat.





Amiel Gerald A. Roldan™
Mandaluyong City, Philippines

*** visit me at
www.amiel-roldan.tk
www.amielroldan.tk
www.amielaceremoroldan.tk

at my blogs:

www.amielroldan.wordpress.com
www.amielroldan.blogspot.com
www.fineartamerica.com/profiles/a-g-roldan.html
www.myspace.com/amiel_roldan
www.amiel_roldan.multiply.com
www.face-pic.com/amiel_roldan

please comment and tag if you like my compilations.

amiel_roldan@yahoo.com
amiel.roldan@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts