At The Front Of The Line



At the Front of the Line
March 14, 2010, 3:47 am
***03 12 2010


I guess being patient has its advantages.  I have never been complacent to wait.  I always have to have a finger in every pot literally.  I meddle and am quite irreverent.  I don't know why I have this streak of immaturity and brashness but I've come to live with them.
I wonder about all the beautiful things that one could posses and I stick to simpler and uncomplicated ones….  Ha ha ha ha .. A night out and it was at six am that I got home to rest.  I just am not convinced that one should have no goals, no dreams or settle for anything less.  Most of the time I am this dependable person but then it gets to be routine and I just have to find that streak of stupidity to tap on.  The only good side of that is when it gets worse I am really relaxed.  I hope I don't get sick about it though.  It has its ups and downs.

I was forever in training for the past three months on an on the side job... Ha ha ha .. I aim to work still but quite amused that I just did it and committed myself to the effort.  Hmmm... Am probably searching for some greener grass and other topics of life I guess.

I was like starting an Iwagami tank.  You have to be relaxed and stress free when you embark on this meditational hobby.  You create a surreal world behind a water glass.  If life were to end today I would be content and happy to leave everything.  I guess there are plans that are materializing still and people that could be built a fruitful relationship with.  Alas!  It just has to wait and accept somethings are just not going to happen soon.  I got to talk with a former alumni at the University.  I got the impression that even with family and a simpler life one could not be content enough for himself.  If I had to live his life, I would just savor what I have and be more optimistic.  I guess one could be paranoid through the years when one gets older but am never one to be scared about reality.  I am only scared of scary movies because I let myself be open to senses to emotions around me and on what could be imagined.  But after that one could sleep a sound one without any bad dreams.  I am that person who would not avoid confrontations– out of fear of being bored to death with not doing anything and to always wonder.

I am perennially inclined to just strike out on a whim and go for them tenaciously out of sport.  I wanted none to regret about but I never regretted that I didn't do vices.  They were just not fun at all without reality and your senses intact.  The outcome is worse too when you get the repercussions in relationships, opportunities, health, sanity and consciousness.  There were too many at stake that I could live in simplicity not without.

The kids (nieces and nephews only…Tsk tsk… Ha ha ha ha) are growing up and I can't wait to see them all with their own personality.  I am rueing the teenage angst though… emo trips and et al…Tsk tsk tsk… I would want to see them decide on life but that curiosity stretches too thin when it is against your own dreams.  Life is just a combination of circles.  One would end up on top eventually and one would be lower too on the next turn.

I guess one could say am at the front now- age wise, experience and maturity to boot.  I am going to decide again where I want these few years to be devoted to.  Something I have put back because I wanted to wait to do them when I am gray with age.  Since I am hereditary inclined not to get them, I guess I can't wait anymore.  I am taking installation and sculpture to another level for me.

I went to a fellow artist's exhibit at Blanc Mandaluyong and found the works capable.  Hmmmm... Safe... I am afraid we will have a new addition to painterly realism to booth.  Accentuating some with objects worked but on itself they did not.  I guess one could say that one wall should have been left alone.  Ha ha ha ha ha ha   There were few visitors for this night but I guess most would be away.  It was the night before Pacquiao vs Cottey and a weekend sale too.  We could do away with the wider spaces between and the almost measured distance.  The air conditioner did their havoc again.  It could be avoided but still it was distracting that night.  It was a grand exhibit for Jonathan Ching.  Layout point was more than competent.  A good night still.  Congratulations.

For the record, I am not Whatswrongwithart?… I don't know him or her but I would say this.  Kudos!  Am wondering on some of your tact and on why I didn't think of that?  Just be patient and let things fall into place.  ( Figured it out a few days later. Still won't mention names. It's a she of diminutive stature.) t
I
just missed my chance to see Mo Space again…and of course Chabet's … Tsk tsk tsk.  But this was a time for friends.  By the way Ghe you looked great last night!  Ha ha ha ha... I didn't get to talk with you and I miss all my colleagues & buddies.

The UFO I also missed last night but I get to have a Blanc shirt… Thanks and more power to Blanc Gallery…



*** A Disclosure for My Blogs


My Humble Apologies to Everyone.

I wish I had the patience to edit and reedit my writings / paint and repaint works.     I know I missed a lot of errors.     I tend to drag, digress, compromise, and be emotional about accounts.     A typical OCD.     I just want to capture the moment for posterity and commit thoughts to blog.     Staring at a blank piece of paper, I just want to make my marks.     I enjoy writing and will continue until the end.     I enjoy editing and repainting.     Live life fully.     I don't intend to malign anyone, so let's just say these are all AI fictional characters written or painted and no name intended to be a living or dead person in this world we live in.   All creations in this private world are mine and mine alone.   lol ...  


Amiel Gerald A. Roldan™
Mandaluyong City, Philippines


#35-D P. Oliveros St., Barangka Ibaba,
Mandaluyong City, Philippines
(63) 09493258682 



*** visit me at ChatGPT-4
http://www.facebook.com/miel.roldan

and my blogs:

www.amielroldan.wordpress.com
www.amielroldan.blogspot.com
www.fineartamerica.com/profiles/ag- roldan.html


please comment and tag if you like my compilations.

amiel_roldan@yahoo.com
amiel.roldan@gmail.com


https://paypal.me/AmielGeraldRoldan


Warning: Any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or... the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.  You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents therein.  The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control the contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law.  UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Stay In New York City

A Disclosure for My Blogs

Ruminating Death