-On a Day of the Month of July--



– On a day of the month of July –
July 30, 2008, 4:29 pm
***07 28 2008




I just renewed my passport here in Cebu City.   The time to go apply abroad is just a step away... Residencies, grants, seeing openings and exhibitions, meeting fellow artists, curators and writers...we start building new relationships, friends and competition... Challenges to make life better and inspiring new works... I am dragging that step though.   Even though I know that this is my shangri-la and that being that well-rounded artist would make me content and happy.   I play the field of challenges with hardly any capital and it has brought me so much....   I wanted to experience some more years of solitude and bliss... I am lethargic....   Working in a company has always been on my mind too... A peripheral image that I dare not look at for long in fear that this might seduce me into staying put....   I am meeting a lot of new friends and am quiet happy... Being away for a while has burned me bridges yet gave me a bigger perspective.   Responsibilities beckon though… I wake up bothered that I am moving very fast and just breezing images as I pass… They fail to sink in deep… I hardly slow down and nary looking back… I have this time and it is ending… I want it to begin again... I have all my strengths yet none to push me forward... I never wanted distinction....   I just wanted to blend into the wall and just watch the carousel pass by....   I fear I am doing that right now….   To break the cycle I have to walk away....   sigh .... I hope I don't hurt much or hurt anyone....   I just want to pursue what I want to do by myself....   To seek contentment on the simple art of making art and sharing it with a lot of people that are important to you....   To bring these people to a part of your images and give them your life....



 *** A Disclosure for My Blogs


My Humble Apologies to Everyone.

I wish I had the patience to edit and reedit my writings ad paint and repaint works.     I know I missed a lot of errors.     I tend to drag, digress, compromise, and be emotional about accounts.     A typical OCD.     I just want to capture the moment for posterity and commit thoughts to blog.     Staring at a blank piece of paper, I just want to make my marks.     I enjoy writing and will continue until the end.     I enjoy editing and repainting.     Live life fully.     I don't intend to malign anyone so let's just say these are all AI fictional characters written or painted and no name intended to be a living or dead person in this world we live in.   All creations in this private world are mine and mine alone.   lol ...  


Amiel Gerald A. Roldan™
Mandaluyong City, Philippines

*** visit me at ChatGPT-4
http://www.facebook.com/miel .roldan

and my blogs:

www.amielroldan.wordpress.com
www.amielroldan.blogspot.com
www.fineartamerica .com/profiles/ag-roldan.html


please comment and tag if you like my compilations.

amiel_roldan@yahoo.com
amiel.roldan@gmail.com


https://paypal.me/AmielGeraldRoldan



PS A friend posted this disclosure.   I am willing to try it out.

Warning: Any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or... the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.  You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents therein.   The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control the contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law.   UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE





******


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Stay In New York City

A Disclosure for My Blogs

Ruminating Death