A Disclosure for My Blogs

Waiting out the storm

March 22, 2024


     Perennial storm clouds brewing in the Philippine Art scene. Waiting out the storm. Wait.


 *** A Disclosure for My Blogs


My Humble Apologies to Everyone.

I wish I had the patience to edit and reedit my writings / paint and repaint works.    I know I missed a lot of errors.    I tend to drag, digress, compromise, and be emotional about accounts.    A typical OCD.    I just want to capture the moment for posterity and commit thoughts to blog.    Staring at a blank piece of paper, I just want to make my marks.    I enjoy writing and will continue until the end.    I enjoy editing and repainting.    Live life fully.    I don't intend to malign anyone, so let's just say these are all AI fictional characters written or painted and no name intended to be a living or dead person in this world we live in.  All creations in this private world are mine and mine alone.  lol ...  


Amiel Gerald A. Roldan™
Mandaluyong City, Philippines


#35-D P. Oliveros St., Barangka Ibaba,
Mandaluyong City, Philippines
(63) 09493258682 



*** visit me at ChatGPT-4
http://www.facebook.com/miel.roldan

and my blogs:

www.amielroldan.wordpress.com
www.amielroldan.blogspot.com
www.fineartamerica.com/profiles/ag- roldan.html


please comment and tag if you like my compilations.

amiel_roldan@yahoo.com
amiel.roldan@gmail.com


https://paypal.me/AmielGeraldRoldan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Stay In New York City

Ruminating Death